Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation Time!

Yesterday was a fun filled day of shopping for the new apartment and getting everything packed for my vacation to Virginia Beach!  My mom and I had big plans to make a labor intensive dish for dinner, but then we decided we didn’t have enough time (aka we were too lazy).  So instead, we got a quick dinner to make from Trader Joe's.  We got:

So good!  I could eat the whole box all by myself!  And we dipped them in 

This sauce is my new favorite! I can’t wait to mess around with recipes just so that I can put this sauce on whatever I make.  We each had a large salad on the side.  I topped mine with Aurora Salad Fixins.  Yum!

Tonight at around 11pm I’m heading to Virginia Beach with my boyfriend and another couple.  I’m going to struggle driving through the night (it's about a 10 hour drive), but it will be worth it when I can nap on the beach tomorrow!
If anyone is from the Virginia Beach area and knows of some good (not too expensive) restaurants, let me know! 
Nap time for me :) Goodnight, all!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! The nap on the beach will be AMAZING! How could it not be?!?! Enjoy the summer sunshine!

    ReplyDelete