Monday, August 1, 2011

What A Long Drive!

Hello all!  I am finally in Virginia Beach!  We left at 10:45 last night and got in at around 8:30 this morning.  We made a few stops to stretch our legs and grab some breakfast at 5:30.  I don't do well sleeping in cars so I was expecting to be awake the whole time, but I ended up sleeping for an hour or two.   Once we got to Virginia, we went grocery shopping for the week, and then headed straight to the beach!  It has been a beautiful, sunny day so far.  We laid in the sun, went in the ocean, and then walked the boardwalk for a while.  




As for food so far - all I ate in the car was almonds and raisins.  When we stopped for breakfast I had yogurt with fruit... and some more almonds and raisins.  For lunch I went old school and had PB & J!  I am beyond excited for tonight.. $1 taco night and $2 beers! I will update later on that deliciousness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment